July 7, today is the star festival. People write their wish on abling card (tanzaku) and attach it to bambooo grass. There are a lot of bamboo grass with people's wish in KGU. Recantry, I wrote my wish and attach it to babboo grass with my club's member. There were a lot of abling card in hand, but our bamboo grass was so little size. It was large abling card more than bamboo grass size. I wrote my wish. I hope get my wish.
I work at RKK as a part time job. RKK is television station. Today, our TV program's MC and all staff wear yukata, becouse today is the star festival.
Every year, I wear yukata, and go to summer festival and firework. But I can't go there in this year. Because I will go to U.S.A. in this summer. Some of famouse summere festival or firework tale place at August. But I'm stay in U.S.A. in this summer. So I think I can't wear yukata this year. But I can wear yukata today. I am so happy♪
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment