Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Home stay!!

I will go to USA in this summer. I will home stay in Haider Family. This family has father, mother, one daoughter and one son. The daughter is 8 years old and the son is 6 years old. I gave the picture of them by host mother with E-mail. I like children very much, so I wanted host family to have children. There are two children in my host family!! I was very happy when I looked their pictuere. They are so cute♪ I want to make good friends with them.
My host mother and her daughter likes shopping, and I like shopping too. My host mother said "We will take you to the Mall of America.". The Mall of America is the biggset shopping mall in USA. I really look forward to go there, and I want to enjoy shopping at there.
Haider family is very kind family. I'm looking forward to see them.

No comments: