December 13, I pleyed basket ball with my club's member. We went to gym and played basket ball for 2hours. I am not good at sports, and there were only two girls at there. So I was very useless in my team. I am very sorry for my team member. But I did my best!! After games, we palyed a free throw match, and I won the second prize!! I was very surprised!! And I got a prize. I was very happy★
After the basket ball, we went to cully restaurant. I like hot food, so I ordered little hor curry. It was so hot!! But it was so delicious. One of my friends lost the free throw match, so he had to ordered most hot curyy in this restaurant. He was in a sweat though it is winter season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment