I will presentation for freshmen of Kumamoto Gakuen University on next Wednesday. I will talk about my experience of this summer in Minnesota for freshman of Eibei. They have a chance to go to America or England in next summer same as me. I visited to MInnesota of America for one month as a kaigaikensyu in this summer. So I have to tell about good point of America and my great experience in Minnesota. Then, they choose their country to visit on next summer.
When I was freshman, I attend this explanatory meeting, and I listened to presentation of sophomores who visited America and England last summer. First, I could not decide country to visit next summer. America and England has own good point. I was irresolute for a long time, but I had to decide!! Finally, I decided to go America!! To tell the truth, I had not special reason when I decided to go to America. My decision was very easygoing. But I’m proud of my choice now.
My experience in Minnesota was so great!!!!! This summer was my most memolable summer in my life. I want to tell about my great experience in Minnesota to a lot of people like freshmen of Eibei. I want many freshmen to go Minnesota and experience a lot of good culture of America next year. So I will do my best in my presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment