One of my friends, Masami, lives in Aso in Kumamoto. She comes to KGU from Aso by her car everyday, and it takes to one and half hour to KGU from her house. Today, I went to her house and I stayed at a her house. We went her home by her car. It was too long time for me.
We ate a dinner at her house and we tald until late at night.
We did not have a "speaking" class today, so we had to go to university untill 2:30 pm. Therefore we slept late at the morning. We arrived her house at 12:30 am. It was very fine and it was so comfortable!! So we stopped at a lot of place on our way to university.
Aso is the very famouse place in Kumamoto, so I used to visit Aso with my family when I was a child. Aso has a lot of nature and mountains. I like Aso very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment