Thursday, June 01, 2006

Drive!!


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by maki-.

June1, I went to Nagasu town with my club's members. There is Nagasu towm in Tamana. Tamana is the city of Kumamoto. We visited there by motor bicycle and midium size bike. It takes to about 1 hour from Kumamoto city. First, we would visit to Nagasu town by car, but we couldn't use a car that day. So we had to visit there by motor bicycle!!! I had never drive such a long way by motor bicycle. I and other 5 people visited to Nagasu town to meet our good friends. There is a friend who left from our club in Nagasu town. She left from our club, but we have good rerationship each other. So we decided to visit her.
We mat her at restaurant in Nagasu town. Then we went to the sea with her, and we played fire work. It was so memorable day.

No comments: