Sunday, January 01, 2006

A HAPPY NEW YEAR☆

A happy new year 2006!!
I spend my new year's day at home with my family. I gave OTOSHIDAMA from my grandmother. I was so happy!! Every year, my cousin come to my house during new year holidays , but she does not come to my house this year yet. She will come to my house tomorrow or day after tomorrow. But I work part-time from tomorrow. My holiday is only today!! Therefore I can't see my cousin this year!! My cousin is 5 years old now. She is very cute. I have not seen her since this summer. She lives in Fukuoka. I want to see my cousin very much!!!!! But I have job…
My part-time job is clothes shop. Most of the clothes shop hold winter sale in new years day. So this time of year is very busy!! I have to work every day.
I am going to enjoy my precious holiday.

No comments: